  From: Feliciano G
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 7:00 AM
  Subject: WiFi not working on iphone, but does on my laptop.

  I have the iPhone 5 with the latest IOS. I can detect my network at home, but
the internet doesnt work. I have 3 of 3 bars. I have resented the modem/router
and done a hard reset on the iPhone with no luck. I was able to access the
internet in the past, but not any more at home. WiFi works fine at work and
other networks. My laptop is able to access the internet at home via WiFi. Time
warner has run tests and they say everything is good on their side. I have also
forgotten  the home network   on my iPhone with no luck.  Would like to know if
any of you have experienced this and how did you fix it. I want to reset the
networks and restore the iPhone as my last resort. Thanks.

            Regards, Feliciano

  Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327
  Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

  Sent from the Super-iPhone