Hey I was wondering, can anyone tell me how to copy and paste a link from
within an email? How do I even selected to be able to do the rest? I have no
clue. I am hoping this is possible. I would like to be able to download some
files. I would like to be able to select the link from the email, and maybe
copy and paste it into iShare. I don't know if this is possible though. But I
thought I would give it a try. Hello everyone,

If anyone has done this before, or name is how it can be done, please let me
know. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. I do not have a
computer right now, as mine has died. Eventually I hope to replace it. But in
the meantime, I would still like to be able to read some books and such. I'm
sure all of you can understand this?

and thank you for reading.

Sent from my iPhon