Hello,

Since I haven't seen any other posts about this, I thought I pass along a
message I received this morning from Winston, the developer of the Voice
Dream Reader app. According to the message the app which normally costs
$9.99 is on sale for half price. The sale ends on Sunday, September 7. Here
is a link to Voice Dream Reader followed by Winston's newsletter:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-dream-reader/id496177674?mt=8

Recently, the mother of a 10-year-old boy with dyslexia published a moving
story about Voice Dream Reader in Quartz. After downloading the app, her son
read an entire book in an hour -- a book that his teacher considered way too
advanced for him.

All over the world, Voice Dream Reader has become the go-to reading app for
students with different learning styles. Like the magic of eyeglasses for
the nearsighted, Voice Dream Reader opens the door to the world of literacy
for anyone who has difficulties reading visually.

Perhaps even more importantly for educators, Voice Dream Reader can help
students with mild dyslexia, who outnumber students officially diagnosed,
but unfortunately do not receive any accommodation from schools nor sympathy
from teachers and peers.

To mark the start of the 2014-2015 school year, Voice Dream Reader is
half-priced from now until the end of the day on Sunday, September 7.

Thanks for your kind support. Happy reading!

Winston

Founder, Voice Dream

"Reader is for Everyone."