Hi Alan and Robin,

Thanks for the kind words, but Neil Barnfather also should be mentioned
here, probvably more so than me when it comes to implementing accessibility.
Yes, in some way I hope my persistent correspondence with Sonos had a bit of
influence in getting them to make a commitment towards accessibility, but
Neil I think had dealings with people that were higher up on the corporate
ladder. I have been a Sonos user for 5 years and I definitely have been a
pain in the somewhere at times and I also did Beta test for them, but it's
also because of all the other blind users and I think by now there are many
that they realized they really had to support accessibility.

I think Sonos is far from done innovating and I look forward to what they
come up with next. I have a rather high-end Sony receiver which sounds
awesome when it's hooked up to a good set of speakers, but I'm almost at a
point where I might end up selling it so I can get a Playbar along with a
Sonos Sub and a few Play 3 or Play 5 players for rear speakers. My receiver
is not that old, but unfortunately I bought it a couple of years before many
receivers came out with network connectivity and apps to control them so
apart from turning it on, switching sources and turning the volume up and
down it's rather inaccessible and once you get used to products like Sonos
and the Apple TV you get spoiled in the accessibility department.