Hi Jared,

I just had a look at your link and it will bring up the app, but in the
Zimbabwe app store. You can tell which app store an address is from by looking
at the 2 letters after https://itunes.apple.com/

Anyhow, it appears the app is available in the United States, but it is not
available in the Canadian app store.

Too bad since at least the description sounds OK. The developer, Novartis
Pharmaceutical Corporation, is according to Wikipedia also the largest
pharmaceutical company with respect to sales which in 2013 were 57.9 Billion.

Very nice of them to make a free app for the blind, isn’t it? I guess they
would have the resources to do a good job, I mean what’s a million or two or
even 5 for a company like that. It would, however, be nice if they provided a
list of countries where the app works.

Let’s also see if there will be regular updates and new features.

Maybe KNFB Reader should have gone to them for a bit of funding, then maybe the
KNFB Reader app would have cost 99 Cents instead of 99 Dollars. After all,
according to prescription drugs, over the counter drugs, vaxines, animal drugs
the company is also into contact lenses *smile*.a few Bucks