From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 9:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Another Scanning Accessory Potential

I should have had someone who has vision look at this product. I am not sure
if it can be centered over the page well enough to take a good picture of
the text. I like the concept better than the two box like products because
it is so much more compact. A modification to this design would make it work
quite well.