I am glad to know that I am not the only one who was frustrated by the NFL
apps. I also noticed that the new NFL Mobile app does not allow you to select a
team in voiceover mode. I will definitely look for their support email address
and report this. Somehow I ended up with the Jaguars as my favorite team.
On a related note does anyone use any accessible fantasy football apps? I am in
a league on the ESPN app and it is pretty usable.

Sent from my iPhone