Nancy, I am with you.  I will be upgrading to the six on Sept. nineteenth, and 
have heard much about the new hardware, but, surprised to learn nothing about 
ios 8.  
I have had illness in my family and haven't had time to spend as much time on 
this as I would have liked.  If someone would be so kind as to give me the web 
site for order the ios without the eye, I would appreciate it.  

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 9, 2014, at 7:09 PM, Nancy Badger <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello everyone,
> I am one of the millions who was not able to get the live stream today. I 
> looked on the Apple this blog and found information about iPhone six and 
> iPhone 6+ that was very helpful. However I am curious to know what is new in 
> iOS eight. It hasn't even been discussed on this list, which really surprises 
> me. Was it not discussed on the live stream? Thanks for any help.
> Nancy
> 
> Nancy Badger, Ph.D
> Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
> UT Chattanooga
> Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. 
> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list 
> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to