How long is it?

Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2014, at 06:03, Cheryl Homiak <[email protected]> wrote:

For anybody who went to the website and still couldn't get the whole 
presentation even after the live presentation was over, now I am finding that 
if I go to apple.com it reliably loads the presentation and then starts from 
the beginning. Note that when you go to apple.com there will be first some 
seconds of silence and then a fairly long period of instrumental playing (with 
video of course but I can't see that) and then the actual presentation starts. 
I had been mostly able to listen to the presentation live with some restarting 
and language overlay adventures, and then I saw that it seemed they did an 
actual replay but later when I went to the site I had only seen various short 
excerpts that might be played. But now it is definitely up and playing. I quit 
safari and started again just to make sure it really was loading the 
presentation reliably at the beginning.
 
-- 
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day:
"This I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord
never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)




-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to