Is there a way one can get a summary without listening to a two-hour
presentation, that is a huge amount of time, and time is a commodity I don't
have a lot of.  


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: IPhone 6 vs 6+

I'll be ordering it on the 12? from the Apple Store in the UK as I am on no
contract. I normally buy them out right. So I will report when I get it.

Kawal.

> On 10 Sep 2014, at 11:46 am, Kawal Gucukoglu <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I am getting the I phone 6 plus due to more battery life as 80 hours of
audio play back is just right for me as I listen to a lot of audio on it.
> 
> Kawal.
> 
>> On 10 Sep 2014, at 02:36 am, John Diakogeorgiou <[email protected]>
wrote:
>> 
>> I'm curious if people are planning to purchase the new phones? If so,
>> which size and why? I am thinking that the stabilization of the 6+
>> will potentially help us with attempting to scan documents for OCR.
>> 
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to