You won't be able to buy an unlocked phone at full price at launch. The US
carriers have too much of an interested in sucking you into a 2-year
contract and typically in the US unlocked phones at full price are not
available until a couple of months after launch.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Vicky Collins
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: IPhone 6 vs 6+

I'm thinking the 6 Plus for the same two reasons, purchasing the 
64GB in space gray.  Nothing is in stone, but that is my plan for 
now.  I would have ordered a 32GB had it been offered, but will 
try and get the 64GB instead.  I'm no longer under contract, but 
will still try and buy the phone outright, anyway, so it will 
then be my phone to do with as I please.  Guess we'll see whether 
or not I manage to get up at three eastern time on Friday to 
order online via the Apple Store app, and I do plan to stay with 
AT&T.  I recall trying to pre-order the iPhone 5 when I got up 
around five-thirty in the morning, but I had already missed the 
date for the first ones to be shipped, thus decided I really 
didn't need to have that phone; and, in fact, since I believe 
pre-orders weren't offered last year, I again waited and still 
actually have my 4S.  But, I'm pretty much certain I will be 
getting a new phone this time.

----- Original Message -----
From: Cheryl Homiak <[email protected]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 21:26:41 -0500
Subject: Re: IPhone 6 vs 6+

I'm thinking 6+ because of the stabilization.  Since I most often 
carry my phone in a fanny pack, the slightly larger size 
shouldn't matter.
--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day:
"This I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord
never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)




On Sep 9, 2014, at 8:36 PM, John Diakogeorgiou 
<[email protected]> wrote:

 I'm curious if people are planning to purchase the new phones? 
If so,
 which size and why? I am thinking that the stabilization of the 
6+
 will potentially help us with attempting to scan documents for 
OCR.

 --
 The following information is important for all members of the 
viphone list.  All new members to the this list are moderated by 
default.  If you have any questions or concerns about the running 
of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is 
inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly 
rather than posting on the list itself.  The archives for this 
list can be searched at 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
 ---
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from 
it, send an email to [email protected].
 To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
 Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
 For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the 
viphone list.  All new members to the this list are moderated by 
default.  If you have any questions or concerns about the running 
of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is 
inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly 
rather than posting on the list itself.  The archives for this 
list can be searched at 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list.
All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list
can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to