From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Need help with the music app

Hi,

What do I do if that doesn't work. The action selection does not appear on
the rotar. I guess I'm not in the right place but I thought I was. I am in
an album and I want to remove songs. I had been told that flicking up would
give me the choice to delete and, if I deleted all songs, the album would go
automatically.  Where do I have to be to do this? Does it only work when you
display all songs?

Ron & Danvers