Ah, sorry, I didn't realize that. I don't usually worry about the junk mail folder since I know Google will be deleting those messages after 30 days automatically anyway. I took a quick look though, to help answer a question, and when I saw that button I figured it would work. Sorry for the misinformation everyone!