Frankly, I would just go into the purchased section of updates in the
appstore on your iPHONE5 and download the ones you want from there.
You'll then have the most up-to-date versions of apps. Lots of them
are getting iOS8 updates.

> In order to save space before upgrading to iOS8, I deleted some apps from my
> iPhone 5.  Now, I do have space for them.  How do I retrieve these paid apps
> using iTunes version 11.4 on an XP Pro machine using JAWS version 15, or, in
> case I don't have computer access later today, how do I do it from the
> iPhone??  Thanks in advance.
>
> ---
> Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,
> you! really! are! finished!

Michael Feir

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca