How did you flatten the paperback book for scanning with the KNFB Reader?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chuck Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader, First Impressions

I tried scanning about twenty pages of a paperback book. I used my scan stand
pro.
It worked very well... About 98% accurate.

Chuck (mobile)

On Sep 18, 2014, at 2:36 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Jonathan, have you tried books? If you have a paperback, could you do
two pages at once if it's a small format paperback, and what it separate the
pages? Or is that asking too much?

        Sent from my iPhone