  From: Jonathan Mosen
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 9:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Family Sharing Purchased Apps

  Hi Charles. Yes. you can do this, just keep in mind that if you become the
family organiser to make this happen, whoever you share with can make purchases
using your credit card in Apple's online stores.

  Jonathan Mosen
  Mosen Consulting
  Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
  http://Mosen.org