Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: KNFB Reader, First Impressions

Hi Rob,

I tried the volume button in KNFB Reader and at least for me it doesn't seem
to work. ?But in any case, I actually find pushing the volume button is more
likely to make me move the phone than a double tap or split tap. The
iPhone's touch screen really requires a very light touch and with a bit of
practice you can do a double tap and barely touch the screen.

What I haven't tried yet is to use the headset. This is probably the best
method for taking a picture as you can press the middle part of the headset
to take the picture or start/stop video recording and you don't even have to
touch your phone at all or press any button.

As for holding the phone, I just hold it in my left hand gripping just the
bottom half of the phone from underneath and I find this quite natural and
then my right hand is free to do the tapping.