Didn't someone know of either a podcast or a tutorial on this app; I have tried it with no luck. It's apps like this that remind you just how much you don't know even when you think you know a lot.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: mário navarro
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: talking goggles

        nice, thanks anne.
I'll buy.
cheers.
Em 23/09/2014 12:50, Anne Robertson escreveu:
It's working well for me today. It read my T-shirt.

Cheers,

Anne

On 23 Sep 2014, at 13:32, mário navarro <mario....@gmail.com> wrote:

ok annie.
let's see what a few more people that use the goggles talking say.
thanks.
cheers.
Em 23/09/2014 12:18, Annie Skov Nielsen escreveu:
Hi.

It worked until the day before yesterday, but yesterday I did not get any results, but it could be an error here.

Best regards Annie.

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.