Ok I have now tried with a 3 finger swipe up, it did not work, in the end I
figured out that  you can not swipe to the file you will have to hit it with
your finger when reach the last page. The item chooser behaves strange, at last
I found it there but was not able to open the file. this will cause me
troubles. I am not really good at using the screen, mostly I use braille.
If anyone finds a work arround with a braille display, please let me know.

Best regards Annie.