Yes, actually I saw a keyboard one could roll up, It was strange and I did not
feel that comfortable typing on it but then, I use a standard keyboard all day
long at work so, those with small keys or oddly placed keys are not my friends.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bending iphones?

Ever seen a rubber keyboard?                    They do exist, so, maybe, this
could be a thing of the future.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2014, at 3:20 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4...@icloud.com> wrote:

Oh, that would be hilarious! I guess I'd better not laugh to hard because
someday it may happen: something in settings that says "choose shape for
iPhone"!

--

Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.

I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper

thrown in the trash!

Then God gave me a new heart and life:

His joy for my despairing tears!

And now, every day: