Hi all

The new Family Sharing service introduced in iOS 8 is just fantastic. I have
set up Family Sharing for myself (organizer) and added my manager (Hannah Day)
to the family. Well Apple don't need to know we are not related smile. We put
it to the test yesterday when Hannah purchased a song in the iTunes Store. Not
only did it come out of her own credit instead of my credit card on file with
Apple (required to set up Family Sharing); we also received an email receipt
with proof of purchase.

Try it for yourself by going to Settings > iCloud and look for Family Sharing.
you can only do this on an iOS 8 device or a Mac/PC running the latest iTunes.

Sent from my Macbook Pro