From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:52
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ITunes and Backups

1. Open iTunes
2. Go to Edit, Preferences, Device tab
3. Tab to the list of backups
4. Select the one you want, then tab to Delete and activate  it, confirm and
it's gone. Reopeat until all old backups you don't want are gone or delete
all of them and then right away do a new backup of your phone of course
after you first transfer all purchases and do a sync. I recommend you do an
encrypted backup, just make sure you don't forget the password.