You might recall that I ordered my 6 plus using the Apple Store app, ordered it early the first morning they were available, but they couldn't get through to AT&T to verify my information so sent me the reservation email. Thus, it was actually the next day before I officially placed my order. The Apple leather case I purchased at the same time was delivered this Tuesday, and I actually got the 6 plus today. I would have had it yesterday, but the UPS driver wasn't allowed to leave it at the apartment complex leasing office, and I was at work and couldn't sign for it myself. Believe it or not, I have resisted unboxing the phone and case, wanting to wait till the weekend when I have plenty of time, especially if I need to do a lot of rearranging of things to take the phone to and from work with me.

on a side note, I checked the My AT&T app, and the option to manage my Next installment plan was there, even the option to pay it off showed up, but I just couldn't get the button to work to say yes that I wanted to continue paying in full. Then, when I called the AT&T National Disability Center, they said I was having the problem with paying because I hadn't yet received the phone. After I said I did have the phone, I was asked for my SIM number in order for them to take the payment, but then I had to apologize for wasting their time and explain that I couldn't give that number as I hadn't yet taken the phone out of the box.----- Original Message -----
From: Marcos Rodrigues <mrodrigue...@hotmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:52:44 -0300
Subject: Re: Why I'm returning my iPhone 6 (well, maybe)

Hi folks:

I preordered my 6+ at the first day at a ATNT store and it has not beeing shipped yet so I am very disappointed.

Regards.
Marcos Rodrigues
mrodrigue...@hotmail.com

Em Sep 25, 2014, à(s) 3:49 PM, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Deb,

How long of a wait to get your 6 plus? I'm thinking of going the same route
but have heard they are totally sold out.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro