I'm right there with you, Deb. My gestures still aren't always recognized when
I use the onscreen Braille keyboard. And yesterday, while I was talking on the
phone using my Bluetooth headset, I tried to respond to a text message using
the onscreen Braille keyboard, and Bluetooth crashed, routing the call to the
handset. I can reproduce this every time. I'm telling you, something funky is
going on here.

CHERYL

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone