Thanks so much!

I finally turned on a bluetooth keyboard so I wouldn't be in danger of pressing
keys on the virtual keyboard. Then I found "send" and double-tapped and held it
so I wouldn't get lost. Then with the other hand I turned voiceover off.
Finally I lifted my finger just slightly and tapped. I did it a couple of times
I think so I'm not sure if I got it with the first tap. But I heard the swish,
turned voiceover back on and found that the message had been sent. I will write
accessibility about this. I did succed, but what a pain!

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: