I'm using my iPhone 6 Plus, and I'm getting more used to it, although it is kind of a slow process.

Anyway, when I went into settings and reset the home screen layout, I kind of figured that the first two pages would be filled up with as many apps as possible, and then the remaining apps would show up on the last page. But, for some reason, that isn't the case, even after I did a reboot and performed the reset again. I have nineteen apps on the first page, with the last space on the right of the bottom row being empty. Then, I have twenty-four apps on the second page; well, actually, I have twenty-four icons on the second page, as one of them is the extras folder that was automatically created with the four apps. And, I haven't created any folders myself. I then have nineteen apps on my third page, with that bottom space on the far right being empty.