Hi Carrie, I too just purchased the app. I can't get the vibrate the tilt
guidance to work for me. But I held the camera straight up-and-down, and the
paper in the other hand with the envelope straight up-and-down and it didn't
read enough text to let me know whether I wanted to keep the piece of mail or
not. Just keep trying, and it should work for you. It takes a lot of patience
and practice, but it is a good app. God bless and good luck,wren Langley PS,
that was supposed to be it did read enough of the mail to let me know if I
wanted to keep it or not. If I can be of any more help to you. Please write to
me off list. Sorry for the dictation errors.

Sent from my iPhone