From: Rose Combs
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 9:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Letting App store know about my 6

Yesterday I wanted to get some of the voices for Voice Dream.  Since my phone
is not recognized it wanted me to fill out a form, I tried and tried and it
always came back to my zip code, which was correct, at least the first five
numbers were correct.  No matter how many times I tried to fill in the required
information, and I tried about 10 times in the end it would hang on that zip
code or my phone number.  I must be missing something but I don’t seem to find
it.  I don’t have even partially sighted help now, so I have no clue.  My
computer goes in but this would be considered an in-app purchase.  I know I
have done this before but cannot seem to do so now, did something change?  Am I
just being a difficult old lady?

roseco...@q.com