Hello everyone. I'm wondering if anyone out there is using the Streamer 1.02
which allows you to link your Hearing Aids with your iPhone. It is a remote
controller for the hearing Aids that can also be connected to devices via patch
cord or bluetooth. I am using the bluetooth connectivity.

I can make calls using SIRI but VoiceOver is disabled through the unit so I
cannot make calls using the phone dial pad or contacts.

I have also figured out how to stream music and to turn the Hearing Aid
Microphones on or off when listening to music or an audio book. However, there
doesn't seem to be a way to pause and or resume the audio through the remote
streamer. According  to the manual you start the audio on the device first and
then link the hearing aid. This method works. But then there is no way of
stoping it other then to unlink the bluetooth connection.  There is an audio
button but it doesn't seem to do anything. I link it using a device switch
that chooses a device to connect to such as a TV Adapter Etc. I am connecting
it to my iPhone 6.

Does anyone use this particular unit who can give me some advice.

I will be speaking to my audiologist but VoiceOver is new to her. Of course she
sees the icon for Siri come up.

Please feel free to contact me off list.
Thanks.

Barry Abbott