From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Margaret Booth
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 5:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: beginner: questions

If you manage to turn off voice over there are 2 ways of bringing it back
without sighted help, One way is using Siri. Just as Siri to turn on voice over
and it works or do a three finger double tap this is a toggle gesture. If you
do a three finger double tap it will either turn on or off voice over. I hope
this helps.

Margaret