  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 1:11 PM
  Subject: RE: questions on doing a WiFi sync

  Charles,

  Can you let me in on the secret as to how I get iOS 8.1.2 *smile*

  Anyhow, you already received an answer as to how to set it up. Just thought I
add that I always found the WiFi sync was a pain in the neck because for one
thing it's very slow compared to syncing when the iPhone is connected. I also
found that for me it has always been rather unreliable in that sometimes it
just won't work and I had to either reboot both my phone and computer or do the
obvious and much quicker thing which is to plug in the cable. Maybe the
reliability issue has been addressed since I haven't really bothered with WiFi
sync probably since iOS 7 came out. I don't change things on my phone where I
have to constantly sync it and found that the few seconds it takes to plug in
the cable are more than made up by how fast my sync and backup is done.