Same here even though I am not going to get one personally. I quite
happily stream or download all my media from my iPad mini 2 as it's
officially called as of today.
Sent from my laptop
On 16/10/2014 19:27, John Diakogeorgiou wrote:
I am really disappointed that Apple didn't announce a new Apple TV today.
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.