Hello :
same here after getting the ios8 and the raille inpmt,  i use it in my life
activities,  but franklyou i feel shy when using the braille input because the
hone pace will be to people not me.
concerning   keyboard you mentioned, some people told me that some keys are
skaller than others, does it make problem for you when

Ramy moustafa saber
Musicc instructor at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer