Yeah, I had barely gotten through your first sentence when I knew that had to
be the problem unless there was something really wrong or unless you needed to
swipe down with two fingers and turn volume up while vo was talking. I often
deliberately leave audio ducking off and switch to it in the rotor only when I
think i am going to need it.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: