From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 7:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iTunes 12, no sidebar

Hi John,

I am not sure why you think these hot keys wouldn't be native to iTunes 12.
They do work perfectly well and in fact I miswrote earlier because I wrote
Alt+1, Aklt+2 etc. and it is of course Control+1, Control+2 and so on. These
worked in iTunes 11 (at least most of them) and they work even better in
iTunes 12. I am also using Jaws and Richard said he is using Window Eyes so
since they work both for me and for him they can't be Jaws or Window Eyes
specific hot keys.