I'm so glad you mentioned that you have to shift-tab to correlate the
correct button with the item name or I would have been very frustrated. What
is the difference between 'my music' and 'music'? Thanks.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Another iTunes 12 discovery

Hekllo again,

So, one other thing I discovered. You have these radio buttons for Music,
Movies, tV Shows, More etc. If you go to more where you find a lot of the
other stuff like Apps, Books, Tones and so on there is an Edit button. If
you tab to it and activate it and then tab again, you will find checkboxes
and the other items. If you check some of the checkboxes which are not
checked (each checkbox for an item is before the item is announced) then the
item will be listed as a radio button in that main view. For example, if you
want Apps to be a radio button in the main icon list where you have Music,
Movies and More, just activate the Edit button, then tab until you hear
Apps. Now Shift+Tab once to the checkbox before Apps and check it. Now Apps
will be in your main list.

Similarly you can of course uncheck items you don't want and hide them. If
you don't have TV Shows and it's in that series of radio buttons, then just
go to More, tab to the Edit button and activate it. Now tab until you hear
TV Shows, Shift+Tab once, uncheck the box and it will be gone.

Also, as Christopher pointed out, the column browser shortcut key apparently
still works, but I believe just as in iTunes 11 you have to select "Songs"
otherwise the column browser won't work.

OK, I now officially like iTunes 12.