I spoke with Shelley yesterday and she wants to add his teacher to the
email list.  I do that through the tree view.  I use cntrl y to get to
the contacts list and then go to add  and fill in the information I
need.  That is what I plan to do with them this afternoon.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053