Hello Listers,

Maybe somebody has figured out a way to get this information, but I so far
have not figured out where to find it. Just to clarify, I am using iTunes 12
on a Windows 7 PC with Jaws, mostly using the Jaws 16 Public Beta). I used
to be able to go through my list of available app updates and by tabbing a
few times after selecting an app I was able to hear the What's New
information for the app. I would assume that this information is still
there, but Jaws appears not to read it. I tried to right click on the app
which does bring up a context menu which includes a Get Info button, but
this also does not seem to give me access to any of the app information. I
know I can easily read this using the App Store app on my iPhone, but I also
keep a lot of apps updated in iTunes which I don't have currently downloaded
to my phone and make it a habit to check what is new in these apps when I
update them in iTunes. If there is no way to get to this information I'll
write to Apple Accessibility about it and maybe also send a message to
Freedom Scientific since I am not sure if this would be something Apple
needs to fix or if it is something which needs to be fixed in Jaws.