Hello,

I believe I have responded to this problem, but I don't know if it was posted.
When the current version was released, I downloded it onto my iPhone4 running
iOS 7.0.6. I experienced the crashing issue also. However, when it was
installed on my iPhone6, it worked perfectly. So, the upshot to this story is
that those who are having problems using Digit-Eyes to see if they are using
one version or another of iOS 7.0 or 7.1.2. As one member posted, the developer
is working on a patch to correct this bug. The unique feature of Digit-Eyes is
to be able to create your own barcode labels and afix them to anything. There
are many times when I use this app in conjunction with other object recognition
apps such as what hat been mentioned in this thread. For example, I'll use
either Talking Goggles or CamFind to read a bottle of wine and then use
Digit-Eyes to record the audio label before storing it in the wine cellar.
Enough of my rambling and I hope all get the picture that each app has their
unique qualities and place in choosing how one can obtain information. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone