Hi all,

I am trying this direct touch typing out myself. I listened to that podcast,
and his phone talks as he is typing. Thee auto correct is trying to get him to
accept the word it wants. How do I get it do that for me? I have auto correct
on like he did.

Jenn

                                TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SOMEONE, BUT TO SOMENE YOU
ARE THE WORLD!