That did clear up for me after 8.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sharonda Greenlaw
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 10:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Notification center, anyone having this problem?

Well, I know I'm late to this email thread, but I'm having the same problem
as Teresa and Tom. I have the iPhone 6 and the latest IOS update. I can't do
the one finger triple tap or the one fing er double tap twice. This is quite
annoying. I'll look for the actions rotor next to clear notifications.
Something has to give.

Sharonda

On 9/29/14, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> Hi Teresa,
>

> I just tried this on my wife's iPod Touch Fifth Gen which I upgraded
> to iOS
> 8.0.2 and both doing a one-finger double tap twice or doing a
> one-finger triple tap once will clear any particular section in the
> Notification Center. I had both message notifications and a Tips app
> notification and I cleared the messages section by doing a double tap
> twice and then the Tips section by doing a triple tap once.
>

> I really am not sure why this doesn't seem to work for Tom and you and
> it would be interesting to know if others are not able to do this, either.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sieghard

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw

is active.