Hi all,

Using an iPhone 6 and iOS 8.1, the last month I am able to see on the app is
July. This is true if I select the current issue tab or the back issues tab. I
also restored my phone from a previous backup whenI purchased it. So, there
doesn't seem to be any consistent behavior (or misbehavior) across devices.

I'm going to try and use the contact us tab to let AFB know of theproblem, but
they surely should know by now.

Anisio Correia

Sent from my iPhone