From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 9:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Please Support The Cause by Sending a VoiceOver Accessibility Request
to the Developer of the TV Guide Mobile App

Hello Everyone,

While the currently released version of the TV Guide Mobile app, version
4.2.1, is MOSTLY VoiceOver accessible, please join me in requesting that,
what I believe to be an important bug, be addressed.

First, I will provide you with the link to the TV Guide Mobile for iOS
online feedback form into which you may make your request.

Second, I will paste in my bug report which you are free to copy and modify
as you see fit.

Thank you for your support.

Mark

TV Guide Feedback Form URL:
http://www.tvguide.com/services/CustomerForm.aspx

Subject:
VoiceOver Users Cannot Change Date and Time of Channel Listings in Current
Release Version of TV Guide Mobile for iOS

Text:

Hello,

In the current released version of the iOS TV Guide App, unlike in previous
versions, VoiceOver users cannot change the currently displayed date and
time of the listings.

In the simplest terms, there are three buttons, from left to right, located
at the top of the listings table.

Both the left (Menu) button and the right (Filter) button, along with their
respective submenus, are completely VoiceOver accessible.  Thank you.

However, in this version of the app, the center button, (labeled as the
current day and time), is no longer VoiceOver accessible.

To reproduce this bug:

1.
Place focus on the left most (Menu) button, located just above the channel
numbers column; VoiceOver reads this button as "Nav 7 Menu".

2.
Now, with VoiceOver enabled of course, swipe to the right.  Doing this will
cause VoiceOver to skip the day/time selector (center) button and jump
directly to the Right most (Filter) button, which VoiceOver reads as "Nav 7
filter".

Thank you for addressing this issue.