From: "Colin Matthews" <velocity.focu...@virginmedia.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:24 AM
Subject: Re: iPhone 6 or 6 plus?

Hi!
Of course there is that new command to help!
Just touching the home key twice quickly  [not pressing or clicking] brings
down the icons 50% down the screen [there is a sound as they move] so
bringing the top icons in reach!
And its on a time limit about 10 seconds if you do not select anything the
icons slide back to their place!
I think pressing the home key sends them back if you did not mean to bring
them down!
HTH Colin