From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Missing Ene Button In iOS 8.1?

I have not noticed that issue, but I have noticed that I often do the gesture
to hang up twice before the call is released. Not sure why this is since I am
experienced in doing the 2 finger double tap, but for whatever reason it
doesn't hang up the first time I do it. Oh well, hasn't caused any big
inconvenience yet; I'm still able to hang up calls.

Wayne

On 11/13/14, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> Hi Eileen,
>
> Maybe restart your phone, I have no problems locating the End button
> when I am on a call on my 5S.
>

> Regards.,
> Sieghard

Follow me on Twitter at: