From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ed Barnes
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 6:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Using skype on iPhone with bluetooth earpiece.

Good evening Sieghard.

As always thank you for your reply.

I was already aware that it is not possible to answer an incoming skype call
directly from the bt headset itself.

When I receive a skype call, unlock the phone and then double tap the answer
button, the call is answered, however; the audio either comes through the phone
rather than the headset or the phone seems like it is freezing up, the bt
headset announces call ended, however; if I power off the bt headset the call
usually is not ended, the person is there and if I put the phone to my ear, we
can speak.
If I then power on the bt headset once we are connected the call does end.
Is there any settings in the skype program itself I have to enable or change to
allow me to use skype in conjunction with my headset or anything like that?
Thanks in advance for any ideas, Ed.