Most USB 3.0 64 Gb flashdrives nowadays are around $30, so yes, 4 times as
expensive just because it has a Lightning plug and an app is pretty expensive
and it's only USB 2.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arianna Sepulveda
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 10:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad

Holy crap! $120? That's nuts! My $40 MobileLite sans 64 GB SD card is
way cheaper! I think the card only cost me $25 or so, so even there,
the whole package was about $65 or thereabouts.

Also, I feel that the MobileLite Wireless is a better buy not just
because it's cheaper, but because up to three people can use it to
stream totally different content to their devices. And I think this
will work even if there's a mix of OS's accessing content.

Thanks,
Ari