Thanks to all who responded in regards to answering a FaceTime call. I tried again tonight with my brother and his wife, and we couldn't get it to work, either, as the call would drop and then say that the person was unavailable for FaceTime when I tried to return the call. But, grin, they couldn't FaceTime each other, either, and they talked about having internet problems in their area. So, who knows. I could FaceTime with my brother and his wife, as well as my sister, when I last tried, but that was well before I got my iPhone 6 plus. Thus, just not sure where the problem lies.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:36:09 -0800
Subject: RE: FaceTime question

You don't have to do that at all. A 2-finger double tap should work, if not the Answer button is not that hard to find if you put your finger on the home key and slide it up about an inch. Facetime in iOS 8 also now supports call waiting. Prior to this if somebody called on the phone the Facetime call would get interrupted, now just as when a second phone call comes in, you can put the Facetime call on hold and answer the phone call, then go back to the Facetime call. This is still one feature that is missing with Skype, but of course maybe Apple won't allow this.