From: Eden Kizer
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battleground WA

Hi, marie, thanks for the response.  I did get all Access and like it very much
noticed it has things other than restaurants but not sure how extensive yet.
what other apps have you found you enjoy?  Some people go ok what do you like
oto do, but who knows what app you will like until you hear about it, smiles so
just seeing what other blind people like.  So far, have Audible, BARD, Looktell
Money Reader, Tap Tap See, Spotify, Tune In Radio, Accuradio,Netflix all Access
and that's it so far.  Want a podcatcher, but I want one I can search by topic
to find new and interesting things that I don't already know about.

Eden