From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brandon A. Olivares
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 3:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Dark Room

Tess,

Have you finished the game yet? I just finished it. Kind of disappointed I
finished it aeady after only two days, but that proves how addicting it was.
I'll probably play it again, since I really enjoyed the economic and
exploration aspects of the game.

Brandon

> On Nov 20, 2014, at 5:47 PM, Tess <tess...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been playing it for a couple weeks now and I am hooked.

list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at